From next weekend property inspections and on-site auctions will be permitted to be held after a six-week limited prohibition subject to strict guidelines being observed.
The key health guidelines to apply include the following:
- ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained
- promote good hygiene on premises and at auctions including hand sanitiser
- use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact
- keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions
- ensure people with any symptoms of illness do not attend a property
- manage the number of people entering small spaces
- consider extended times for open house viewings and inspections
- use outdoor venues for auctions wherever possible
- if auctions are held indoors, use large venues where physical distancing between household groups of one person per four square metres is possible.
For further information refer to NSW Government media release here.
Has your business, tenancy or commercial property been affected by the devastating COVID-19 Crisis? Our FREE BUSINESS HEALTH CHECK will help you understand what immediate, short- medium and long term steps you can take to protect the health of your business and recover from a critical condition.
Our team of experts will review your business circumstances and losses as a result of the COVID-19 crisis . Be amongst the first to receive this help by clicking here.
Madison Marcus is closely monitoring all developments relating to the COVID-19 Crisis and how they can affect our clients. You can keep up to date with the advice from our experts in relation to legal and business issues that have arisen so far by subscribing to our E-Alerts here.