Madison Marcus is a diversified and well established law firm with offices throughout Australia
Senior Commercial and Retail Leasing Lawyer
Varied and complex role
Exceptional salary package commensurate with experience
The ability to grow your career and ‘make your mark’
An exciting opportunity has developed within the firm and we are looking for a Commercial and Retail Leasing lawyer to join our successful and growing team.
The position is based in our Sydney CBD office and offers enormous potential for personal growth and career development. There is an abundance of support and expertise available within our organisation. The diversity of matters and opportunity for job satisfaction is immeasurable. With direct partner mentoring and an exceptionally driven and talented team of colleagues, this role would suit those looking to advance their career. Working alongside our senior lawyers of considerable skill, you will undertake a vast range of Commercial and Retail Leasing work. This is a superb opportunity for a lawyer with Commercial and Retail Leasing law experience and a passion for this area of law, to develop their skills and become a specialist in the Commercial and Retail Leasing arena.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have strong Commercial and Retail Leasing law experience
- have exposure to broad spectrum of high quality transactional work including:
- experience in commercial and retail leasing – (land lord and tenant)
- buying and selling businesses
- broad property experience including off the plan sales (acting for the vendor)
- commercial and residential property – acting for the vendor and / or purchaser
- drafting master agreements
- hold a current practising certificate;
- exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- be motivated, dynamic, career-orientated and a team player; and
- be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
The position offers:
- the opportunity to become a valued member of a large busy practice dedicated to providing clients with the best possible advice and service;
- a challenging and rewarding position with the ability to “make your mark”;
- a competitive salary commensurate with experience; and
- a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you.
If you possess the skills and the enthusiasm to see this role as your next opportunity please forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All discussions and emails will be treated as highly confidential to protect your privacy.