Yuqing Sui is a distinguished Property Partner and an Accredited Specialist in Property Law, with additional practice as a Public Notary. Her journey in the legal field began in China, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in law from Shanghai University in 1999 and practised. In 2002, Yuqing embarked on her postgraduate studies at the University of Technology, Sydney, where she achieved both a Master of Laws in 2003 and a Master of Law and Legal Practice in 2006. Her dedication and commitment led to her admission to practice in New South Wales in February 2006.
Yuqing’s professional experience encompasses a broad spectrum. She initially worked as a debt recovery lawyer and later spent nearly a decade with a boutique commercial law firm in Sydney’s CBD. In 2017, she established her sole practice. She has been recognised by the Law Society of New South Wales, with accreditation as an Accredited Specialist in Property Law in the same year. In 2023, she further enriched her career by joining Madison Marcus as a partner in the Real Estate and Development team.
Throughout her career, Yuqing has primarily focused on property law, conveyancing, commercial law, and commercial litigation. Her accomplishments include:
- Aiding developers in land acquisitions and off-the-plan apartment sales.
- Drafting retail leases for shopping centre and shop premises owners.
- Creating agreements for share and business sale/acquisition.
- Securing injunctions against trademark infringers for reputable business operators.
- Assisting individuals in realising their homeownership dreams and establishing pre- or post-nuptial agreements.
Yuqing’s approach to law goes beyond advocacy; she aspires to be a trusted advisor and a seasoned commercial lawyer who combines strategic acumen, negotiation finesse, and a penchant for pragmatic problem-solving. She consistently values the holistic picture and cost-effectiveness, relying on effective persuasion rather than confrontation.