Based in our Melbourne office, we have a great opportunity for a Senior Associate with 5-8 years PQE years PQE to join our market leading Commercial Litigation team.
The position is based in our new Melbourne CBD office and offers enormous potential for personal and professional growth, and access to an abundance of support and expertise available within our firm.
Working alongside a dedicated Partner and Senior Lawyers of considerable skill, you will undertake a variety of legal work.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5-8 years PQE for Senior Associate
- Capability in contract-based commercial litigation, corporate and property
- Strong and strategic negotiation and dispute resolution skills as well as the ability to provide professional and cost-effective legal services
- Strong understanding and experience in civil and commercial procedure
- Drafting experience and capability to conduct chamber matters and trials, with counsel
- Strong research and analysis skills with an ability to apply critical thinking
- Dedication to providing excellence in client services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and flexible approach
- Capacity to be self-managed and be self-motivated
Benefits and Culture
Our mission is to protect and empower both clients and employees.
We don’t isolate or pigeonhole like big firms by management processes and layers of red tape and politics. Here at Madison Marcus Law Firm, we are entrepreneurial and forward thinking by nature. We thrive on new ideas and innovation. We proactively invest in new technologies to be a firm where law and business meet with technology. We are new age.
We offer work anniversary loyalty bonuses, fortnightly drinks and team bonding, volunteer days credited to your budget, paid parental leave, business and staff referral incentives, wellness initiatives, fantastic social club activities and 1:1 Marketing Coaching and assistance.
Madison Marcus is a leading boutique law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Parramatta. We have been consistently recognised by the legal and business communities for excellence in our legal work, innovation, corporate citizenship, and our employee health and well-being initiatives, along with individual team members for their success and leadership.
If you possess the skills and the enthusiasm to see this role as your next opportunity, please forward your resume by email to clicking ‘Apply Now’. A covering letter demonstrating how you meet the key selection criteria would be welcomed. Enquiries can be made to Verdiana Riolo on 02 8022 1222 or to firstname.lastname@example.org
All discussions and emails will be treated as highly confidential to protect your privacy.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.