We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our Property team on a full-time basis based in our stunning Sydney CBD office.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Legal Secretarial duties for the Real Estate & Development team and lawyers
- Drafting and editing of correspondence, other documents and invoices
- Preparation of claim forms and other statutory forms
- Diary management for all appointments and court appearances
- Filing, photocopying faxing documentation
- Scanning emails to Document Management System files
- Liaison with clients and third-party stakeholders
- Management, updating and distribution of matter and practice reports
- Providing assistance as directed in relation to client matters
- Assisting with PEXA settlements
- Facilitation of file management in line with QMS (Quality Management System)
- Pre-billing, Final Billing, archiving of matters
- Relief assistance on Reception
- All other duties as required or directed by the divisional Directors/Partners
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to multitask, prioritise work, and meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment
- An ability to work efficiently both autonomously and in a team
- Be well-presented at all times
You must be organised, efficient, autonomous, display excellent interpersonal skills and be willing to grow with our practice. The salary package will be commensurate with your skills and experience.
Benefits and Culture
Our mission is to protect and empower both clients and employees.
We don’t isolate or pigeonhole like big firms by management processes and layers of red tape and politics. Here at Madison Marcus Law Firm, we are entrepreneurial and forward thinking by nature. We thrive on new ideas and innovation. We proactively invest in new technologies to be a firm where law and business meet with technology. We are new age.
We offer work anniversary loyalty bonuses, fortnightly drinks and team bonding, volunteer days credited to your budget, paid parental leave, business and staff referral incentives, wellness initiatives, fantastic social club activities and 1:1 Marketing Coaching and assistance.
Madison Marcus is a leading boutique law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Parramatta. We have been consistently recognised by the legal and business communities for excellence in our legal work, innovation, corporate citizenship, and our employee health and well-being initiatives, along with individual team members for their success and leadership. We are a young, diverse firm offering great working conditions, diverse and enjoyable social events and ample development opportunities.
Please apply with your covering letter outlining your experience, availability, when you would be ready to start, and why you have applied for this role. We look forward to reviewing your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.