We have a great opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our dynamic ever-growing firm on a full-time basis based in our stunning Sydney CBD office.
Reporting to the General Manager, the HR Coordinator will work collaboratively with various areas of the business to provide support, coordination, administration to enable the successful delivery of a full range of HR services to the firm.
This position focuses on gaining a thorough understanding of HR issues, and is responsible for:
- Managing all areas of the HR system, Employment Hero and being the Champion of this system
- Provide assistant to management on recruitment matters, including advertising vacancies, managing applications, involvement in interviewing, conducting reference checks, contract and welcome pack generation and onboarding processes
- Weekly and quarterly HR reporting
- Liaise with payroll regarding changes/additions etc.
- Coordinate training and development events and capture in training register
- Coordinate performance reviews, culture initiatives, monthly birthday celebrations and anniversary gifts
- Proactively updating and maintaining forms, templates, policies, guidelines, procedures, and processes
- Undertake HR projects as directed by the General Manager
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience as a HR administrator, assistant or coordinator
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Suite
- Certifications in Human Resource Management
Benefits & Culture
Our mission is to protect and empower both clients and employees.
We don’t isolate or pigeonhole like big firms by management processes and layers of red tape and politics. Here at Madison Marcus Law Firm, we are entrepreneurial and forward thinking by nature. We thrive on new ideas and innovation. We proactively invest in new technologies to be a firm where law and business meet with technology. We are new age.
We offer work anniversary loyalty bonuses, fortnightly drinks and team bonding, volunteer days credited to your budget, paid parental leave, business and staff referral incentives, wellness initiatives, fantastic social club activities and 1:1 Marketing Coaching and assistance.
Madison Marcus is a leading boutique law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Parramatta. We have been consistently recognised by the legal and business communities for excellence in our legal work, innovation, corporate citizenship, and our employee health and well-being initiatives, along with individual team members for their success and leadership. We are a young, diverse firm offering great working conditions, diverse and enjoyable social events and ample development opportunities.
Please apply with your covering letter outlining your experience, availability, when you would be ready to start, and why you have applied for this role. We look forward to reviewing your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.