Madison Marcus is a diversified and well established law firm with offices throughout Australia
Legal Secretary – Property law
- Varied role
- Exceptional salary package commensurate with experience
- The ability to grow your career and ‘make your mark’
An exciting opportunity has developed within the firm and we are looking for an experienced legal secretary/personal assistant to join our successful and growing team.
The position is based in our Sydney CBD office and offers enormous potential for personal growth and career development. There is an abundance of support and expertise available within our organisation. The diversity of matters and opportunity for job satisfaction is immeasurable. Working alongside our senior lawyers of considerable skill, you will undertake a vast range of legal support work. This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant/Personal Assistant with a passion for the law, to develop their skills and become an integral part of the Madison Marcus team.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have executive support experience and supporting a busy practice in regards to:
- Diary management for all appointments
- Drafting legal correspondence and documentation
- Answering and directing client queries
- File Management in line with the firm’s Quality Management System
- General Office administration.
- Preparation of invoices
- Billing and archiving of files.
- Preparation and maintenance of various schedules both matter and practice related.
- exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- be motivated, dynamic, career-orientated and a team player; and
- be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
The position offers:
- the opportunity to become a valued member of a large busy practice dedicated to providing clients with the best possible advice and service;
- a challenging and rewarding position with the ability to “make your mark”;
- a competitive salary commensurate with experience; and
- a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you.
If you possess the skills and the enthusiasm to see this role as your next opportunity please forward your resume by email to email@example.com.
All discussions and emails will be treated as highly confidential to protect your privacy