Partner & commercial
Elizabeth is a commercial and property lawyer with extensive experience working with property developers, large corporates, SME’s, landlords and tenants, along with private investors, entrepreneurs and family groups.
Prior to joining Madison Marcus in 2018, Elizabeth was Director and Principal of her own successful legal practice in Melbourne for many years and is highly regarded for her pragmatic, commercially astute, holistic and down-to-earth approach.
Earlier in her career she worked in some of Australia’s leading legal firms and has significant expertise in:
• Commercial and residential property acquisition;
• Commercial and residential property structuring, construction and sales;
• Residential sales of ‘off the plan’ developments;
• Commercial, industrial and retail leasing, acting for both landlords and tenants;
• Property acquisition and disposal;
• Due diligence; and
• Residential conveyancing.
Elizabeth also acts on behalf of borrowers and private equity organisations, and provides banking and finance advice to private clients including entrepreneurs, investors and family groups.
+61 3 9670 4033